First scheduled walk will be
Wednesday September 10th at 7:00pm.
You could just show up, but better yet RSVP on my Friends of Take It Outside Fitness Meet Up page. It's a good idea to join the group so you'll get updates and announcements.
I host these walks to:
• get out an enjoy the fresh air and low tech benefits of being outside
• encourage folks to find walking/workout buddies within the group
• learn about what's going in our community and share it with others
• give people an opportunity to talk with a certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer (that's yours truly :-)
Here are answers to FAQs
- Everyone can join, whether you live in the area or not.
- Walks are generally 1-hour, but you can break off early if need be.
- Dress for the weather and have appropriate shoes.
- Small kiddos don't enjoy these walks much because of the speed and duration.
- If we have a large enough group it might split into 2. One for faster walkers and the other for slower peeps. So the more turn out the better!
- Where we go varies from week to week. We've walked up Mt Tabor, visited the Old Dahlia House, gone to the library, and just tooled around the 'hood.
Participation in any of the Friends of Take It Outside Fitness events are purely voluntary and you are responsible for your own health, safety and welfare at all times.