|Here's what the store bought ones look like. |
I ate my evidence before I could snap some pix.
Gotta remember, photos first, then eat!
Here's all there is to
Make Your Own Roasted Seaweed Snacks.
- 1 pack of nori (seaweed sheets used in making sushi)
- sea salt, garlic powder, ragin' cajun seasoning, anything your taste buds are craving
- oven set to 375* (I was roasting some veggies and baking some chicken when I was inspired to throw my nori sheets in the oven)
What to do:
- Brush or spray oil on one side of each of the seaweed sheets (or just do a few when you want them)
- sprinkle on seasonings to taste
- place on the middle rack of your oven
- roast for about 3-5 minutes
- remove from the oven and voilà! yummy, crunchy seaweed snacks.